Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor, Michigan
Our Service Includes:
- The experience and expertise of the nation’s oldest and largest energy consulting company.
- One-on-one consultation regarding your energy bills and/or indoor comfort issues (we require all clients to attend their assessment).
- Onsite, hands-on education on how your home or building ‘works’ from an energy efficiency standpoint.
- Blower door testing and infrared/thermal imaging technology.
- Specific recommendations on how to remedy any energy issues found, and prioritization in terms of estimated ROI.
- Guidance on energy rebates and energy improvement tax incentives.
- A written and pictorial report of our findings, emailed within 24 hours of your energy audit.
- General home energy maintenance advice, to maximize the comfort and value of your property ongoing.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, neither are we.
An Energy Audit can be a fun experience and will help you to become educated about your home. After the completion of the Pro Energy Consultants energy audit, you will have more confidence in knowing what you need to do to your home to make it more comfortable.
Pro Energy Consultants thermal camera is a very scientific instrument that allows us to discover where the heat loss and heat gain is occurring. It can be used to discover hidden moisture in walls, missing insulation and air movement from the outside.
Duct Leakage Testing
Duct Leakage Testing is often used in new construction prior to the insulation and drywall. Building codes are very specific as to the percentage of leakage allowed. We work with the contractors to point out and allow them to correct prior to drywalling.
Blower Door Testing
This is a part of our Energy Audit and used for code compliance in new construction. Every home in Michigan is by code, required to pass a Blower Door Test. The test is based on square footage and the volume of the building.
Commercial Energy Audit
Your business building needs to be comfortable like your home. More analysis is required in Commercial Energy Audits, but a lot of the tests are like the ones used for a home. We take the attitude that a “building is a building is a building”.